Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Naptime Adventures!



So i took a nap today... every time i take naps i have the craziest dreams! 

And so it begins...

My mom, David (my stepdad) and i were looking around in this old abandoned skyscraper for who knows what. I really cant remember what the big deal was but we were really paranoid. We were afraid that "they" were going to catch us looking for whatever it was that we were looking for.
All of a sudden we find this baby... but not just any baby. This baby makes really creepy facial expressions. I don't know how to explain how weird it was but it sort of looked like adult eyes in a baby's head and it made really mature expressions. I felt like i could have an intelligent conversation with this baby. Anyway we left "it" there because the "people" were catching up to us. 
Here's where it gets good... We jump on our "hoverboards" and fly to a restaurant. As we walk in i notice that i have a tracker thing that makes me see infared sort of. I can only see the body temperature of the baby's mom. (convenient) So i see her but when i turn it off i cant find her. Then everybody leaves the restaurant except my aunt and cousin and this random lady who is at a table by herself. My family and i go seat ourselves with my aunt and try to figure out how to figure out who the "baby-momma" is. But lo and behold i have this grand epiphany! I reason that the lonesome lady across the restaurant must be the baby-momma because that's just how dreams work. So my mom goes over to talk to her. ...I have know idea why... Somehow i forgot that it was a dream and... here's where it gets embarassing... i pray for my mom... I know! When i realize what i just did and that this is just a dream i wake up laughing. 

I really do hope this saga continues...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. that is one fantastical dream. one time i had a dream that i was on the millennium falcon and was trying to find the bathroom.

beencalled said...

wow... that's amazing...

miranda Cooper said...

hahaha is that the spaceship on starwars??

Anonymous said...

you said "human eyes in the baby" as if to say this baby was not of human origin...which adds to the creepiness of the baby in my opinion. but anyway...wow...

miranda Cooper said...

i think i meant adult eyes.. haha. they were just really focused.. i dont know how to explain it