Thursday, January 15, 2009

Recent Nuggets


I saw this on Rach's blog who saw it on Jeremy's blog and i decided to copy them... :)

I guess these are like little nuggets of my life recently. Thoughts. Realizations. Reminders.

Let's see where to begin...

I have read my face off in the last few weeks

I have underestimated my friends lately

I've learned that people don't pay as much attention to you as i fear they do

I've also learned to knit

The highlight of my day is trying to complete workout videos with Tori and Brooke without laughing the whole time

Im incredibly excited about God's plan for my life through the counseling program and eventually social work

but...

Im still shocked that my major's building burnt down

I've learned that freedom has a way of destroying things

I've also noticed that the walls of our room are paper thin (i still love you care)

Recently i've been able to use hard things in the past to help someone now and it's beautiful how life works

College books are expensive

I need to learn to have more faith in people and probably in God while im at it

I also need to be constantly aware that when i mess with a part of a person's life i mess with their entire life


and finally

too much peanut butter makes me sick :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a scarf!!!!

miranda Cooper said...

haha will do! name yo colors!!!

Anonymous said...

Dang, those are some meaty nuggets!

while it may seem that people dont pay as much attention to you i think that those who really care about you do and i completely understand your trepedstion on that subject!

p.s. too much peanut butter may make you sick but it sure is a tasty ride to the sickness