Friday, January 16, 2009

Share Yourself T-Shirts!



Ok so i know this probably isn't going to be very effective considering only a handful of people actually read this blog. I have to start getting an idea of how many t-shirts to order before i actually order them. They are probably going to be around 10 or 15 dollars depending on how many i can order and sell the first time around. The profits go to various ministries in Toccoa like a crisis pregnancy center and a soup kitchen. (Read more on my blog "React") It's is a really cool way to be the hands and feet of Christ so if you want one hit me up! And please tell everyone you know about them. Print out the pics, whatever you want. Comment or call me. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would like one. i'll call you and get details if that's cool. they look really good!

miranda Cooper said...

thanks! and yeah that's cool! tell ur peeps about them!!!

Anonymous said...

I want one too!!!