Thursday, July 1, 2010

free time? what is this?

This is bizarre that I have free time let me tell you. I am sitting here with Megan and Emily in our freshly cleaned kitchen eating pretzel sticks and orange blossom honey. Megan stole some of Matt's fantastic cds and we're jamming as I try to think of something interesting to tell you all. 

Oh! Here is something: Due to our house being the storage room for the Pier (our concessions/hang out area) a lot of flies get into our house because we open and close the door so much. With that in mind (we are not complete slobs) let me tell you that there were maggots in our sink. Is our house cursed with every kind of bug on the planet? I think so. 

Also exciting: My group for this week was beastly this week and we finished the altar for the Korean church and built two walls along with sanding and remudding the ceiling. Er.. excuse me "muddockarockin" the ceiling. That's what we call mud. We also call sheetrock "sharockarock". My groups are the tribe of "mudockarock" and I am chief, or Queen depending on the group's preference, "Sharockarock". Clever huh? We have war paint and everything! 

Another fantastic thing that happened today: one of my camper's butt fell completely through the ceiling. We have to get new sheetrock or whatever...but im pretty sure it was worth it. 
And also an old guy on the team took out his teeth at me. I was shocked. 

I still cant get my computer to load my camera, but I'm going to use Emily's because hers magically works. Stupid computer. 

I love you guys and I want to hear all about your lives! I bought postcards today so check your mail this week. 

love!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I see where you loaded the pics but can you load to your facebook so I can tag? I can't tag from Emily.

Christine said...

Mrianda! Hey, it's Christine... from the Susquehanna Charge yg. Just wanted to say thanks for a great week! We all had so much fun working with you down there!

<3