Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rockclimbing wall!

I refuse to get sentimental...

This is my last week and i plan on just rollin into the RA thing at TFC without one single stupid little tear. That's why i'm procrastinating on writing the Koreans the letter im going to give them along witht the picture album and shell cross i made. Im also trying not to take too many pictures. Once i start i feel like if i dont get a picture of everything it's the end of the world. Silly. 

So this is going to be a 'in the moment' post and not a 'this has been a wonderful summer..sniff..tear..' post, k?

Tomorrow my groupies and i are going to build a rock climbing wall! How fantastic is that? We finished the monkey bars and ladder for the fort today and we almost have the rest of the fort finished. We also have one of the two swing sets almost completely built. Don't worry, I will get pictures. 

I will head straight to Toccoa on Sunday from MB... tell me about it.

Love!

No comments: